Eldridge Overton Educational Programs is hiring!
Eldridge Overton Educational Programs is a progressive educational services firm that offers academic support to students of all ages. Our innovate agency partners with families, school districts, nonprofit agencies, state agencies and private entities to offer individualized tutoring programs, enrichment courses, gifted and talented programs, leadership training, remediation and much, much more.
Talented and passionate professionals that have the strong desire to make a difference in the lives of students are encouraged to apply. Eldridge Overton staff receive ongoing training and support from management. Our client centered approach requires instructors to actively engage students and keep parents involved in the educational process.
Qualified Instructors will be able to:
- Work collaboratively to achieve the company’s goals.
- Inspire and motivate others with creativity, enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Interact effectively and work productively with parents, students and other staff members.
- Present a professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization.
- Certified teacher or teacher in training with a STRONG math background preferred.
- Exhibit proof of classroom management skills.
We are currently accepting applications from elementary, middle and secondary school certified professionals:
- P/T Tutors and Substitute Tutors to teach early elementary – adult learners in Northern, Central and Southern NJ.
- Gifted and Talented Math/ELA
- Special Education
- Language Arts Literacy
- Standardized Test Prep ( NJ ASK, HSPA, ACT, SAT, GRE & LSAT)
- History/ Social Sciences
- Foreign Language
- Online Tutors
- Summer 2013 Youth Instructors – Branchburg, Green Brook and Union, NJ
- Many positions available in various fields – G&T, robotics, chemistry, psychology, language arts literacy, math, general science, reading, writing, standardized testing, debate and history.
- Fall 2013 Youth Instructors- Branchburg, Green Brook and Union, NJ
- Many positions available in various fields – language arts literacy, math, science, reading, writing, standardized testing, debate and history.
- Non-Instructional Positions – Green Brook, NJ:
- Center Director
- Client Services Coordinator
Minimum of 60 college credits & valid NJ/PA DOE fingerprinting clearance required for all instructional positions. Applicants without valid clearance must apply early and obtain final clearance before being offered full employment.