We offer a variety of Enrichment Courses for learners of all ages including academic and social enrichment programs for districts, nonprofit agencies, private companies and other educational institutions.
A sample of our many services and offerings:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Jump Start Classes (Preparation for upcoming grade)
- Developmental Reading, Writing and Math Courses
- Enrichment Courses (Debate, Science, Literature, History, Social Sciences, etc.)
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Gifted and Talented
- English Language Acquisition
- Learning Disabled
- College Preparation (Application & Option Exploration)
- Career Exploration
- Character Education & Life Skill Development
- Dropout Prevention Programs
- Pregnancy Prevention Programs
- Private Tutorial
- Fine and Performing Arts
- GED Preparation
- English as a Second Language
- Workplace Readiness
- Public Speaking Courses
- Motivational Speakers
- College For Kids Course
- Elite Ivy Education Prep
- College & Career Prep
- Institute for Foreign Languages
- Gifted and Talented Institute
- Institute for Learning Differences
- Standardized Test Prep
- Academic Sports Camps
- Online Education
- Instructional Strategies
- Discipline Management
- Teaching and Learning in a Diverse Classroom
- Parental Involvement
- School Crisis Management
- Harassment Prevention
- Character Education
- Mentor Training
- Substance Abuse
- Special Education
- School Psychology
- Production, Personal or Service Skilled Trades
- Cooperative Industrial Education
And many more…..
Are you finally tired of the mundane?
Would you like creative and innovative programming implemented at your site?
Might your learners benefit from a program that is developed and implemented with their unique learning styles in mind? Are you seeking a program that considers your site’s social, environmental and academic needs?
Eldridge Overton Educational Programs’ are not cookie-cutter templates. What our domestic and international clients find most unique about our services is our ability to create, develop and implement research based programs around their individual needs. Each individual learns differently. Accordingly, we would not dare impose a rigid curriculum that only meets the needs of some upon all of our scholars. Instead, we take the time to get to know particular strengths and challenges of the individual/group and prescribe a true individualized and common core aligned program. It’s the only way we can Actualize Youth Potential, One Student at a Time!
Contact our office for your own Eldridge Overton Educational Program. We collaborate with families, nonprofit organizations and groups, businesses, colleges/universities, independent, charter, public and cultural schools to implement customized programming.
Don’t see what you need listed? Just ask