Offering Tutoring Programs Free of Cost to Parents
Under the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, many students that qualify for free/reduced lunch and attend a public/charter school deemed in need of improvement” by the state can now receive financial assistance for tutoring outside of school, also called supplemental educational services (SES).
Each state develops a list of approved SES providers. States choose providers that can offer high-quality, research-based tutoring programs that are in alignment with state standards. We have been selected by the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania to offer our services to eligible students.
Once the eligible family chooses us as a provider, the school district enters into a contract with our company. The district pays us for our services for a specified amount of time. Similar to many other federally funded programs, space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. If your child attends a participating school in New Jersey or Pennsylvania and is eligible for free/reduced lunch, please sign him/her up for FREE tutoring as soon as possible.
A.Y.P. Academy by Eldridge Overton School
Supplemental Education Services Program
You and your child will receive:
- A comprehensive consultation to explain our program
- A thorough assessment to pinpoint your child’s academic strengths and areas of weaknesses
- A detailed report outlining a customized educational plan for your child
- An individualized outcome based program that is in alignment with NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards
- Constant correspondence about your child’s progress
- A highly qualified instructor
- Constant verbal and written feedback pertaining to your child’s progress
- A stellar program created, developed and implemented by EDUCATORS and EDUCATIONAL TESTING SPECIALISTS
There are limited spaces available in our FREE TUTORING program, please contact us as soon as possible for more information.
MAKE THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATIONAL NEEDS- CHOOSE ELDRIDGE OVERTON SCHOOLNEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION APPROVED PROVIDER # 305